Fund Your Business
Whether starting or growing your business access to capital is critical. The Kentucky Small Business Development Center provides the following services to help you obtain funding for your business.
- Preparation of financial projections and financial models required by lenders and investors
- Assembly of impactful loan and investor packages
- Connections and introductions to lenders and investors
- Analysis of current financial performance to identify weaknesses and opportunities that exist in your liquidity, sales and profit margin ratios leading to strategies to save and make more money improving your ability to borrow in the future
- Development of business plans and business models
The Kentucky SBDC specializes in helping businesses identify and prepare for:
- Traditional Bank Loans
- SBA-guaranteed loans
- Federal SBIR/ STTR commercialization funding
- State of Kentucky commercialization funding
- Equity capital investment
The Kentucky SBDC does not administer loans, grants or investment capital. We help you identify sources and increase the quality of applications and proposals for funding.
Click here to learn more about how KSBDC consultants can help you analyze your financial data.