The Kentucky Small Business Development Center supports new or existing businesses having a focus on technology, innovation or invention. Our services include business consulting, strategic and competitive intelligence, business plan development, funding opportunities and growth support throughout the business life cycle.
Our technology services are available at no cost throughout our statewide network and are delivered in conjunction with universities across the state.
Here is What We Do:
- Business Plan Development and review
- Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Research on competitors, products and markets
- Go To Market Strategy Development
- Assistance with Intellectual Property (Copyrights, Patents, Trademarks, and Trade Secrets)
- Assistance with Grants, SBA Loans, Commercial Loans, Angel, and Venture Capital funding opportunities
- Funding pitch development and support
- Training tailored to innovation driven entrepreneurs that is both instructor led and self-paced
- Access to a full library of books, articles, research and ideas for innovation based businesses
We Focus on:
- Engineering, science-based, or I.T. businesses
- Individuals seeking to commercialize innovative ideas, products or services
- I.T. businesses, particularly those engaged in software development or telecommunications